Sorta new..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Alliesten

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
It says I joined this forum in 2017, but I have no recollection of that. Lol

My name is Allison, most people call me Alli or Allie. Either one is fine. I am a medically retired RN. I have severe Rheumatoid Arthritis and am disabled because of it.

Currently I have 4 Freshwater community tanks. Been in the hobby about 5 years, but really been keeping fish correctly for the last 3 years or so. Although that doesn’t seem like a very long time, I have very difficult water, and have had to do a lot to get my tanks stabilized. Learned Lots and lots about water chemistry in the process.

All of my tanks are well planted and are all community tanks. Well except my 6.8 gallon betta tank. He is all by himself. Crazy little Winslow.

I have close to 75 fish total, along with hundreds of shrimp and snails.

Hello, not sure if you remember me, but glad to see you!

It says I joined this forum in 2017, but I have no recollection of that. Lol

My name is Allison, most people call me Alli or Allie. Either one is fine. I am a medically retired RN. I have severe Rheumatoid Arthritis and am disabled because of it.

Currently I have 4 Freshwater community tanks. Been in the hobby about 5 years, but really been keeping fish correctly for the last 3 years or so. Although that doesn’t seem like a very long time, I have very difficult water, and have had to do a lot to get my tanks stabilized. Learned Lots and lots about water chemistry in the process.

All of my tanks are well planted and are all community tanks. Well except my 6.8 gallon betta tank. He is all by himself. Crazy little Winslow.

I have close to 75 fish total, along with hundreds of shrimp and snails.

Hi, soo sorry about the arthritis, I can relate as I’ve been dealing with similar issues for the last couple of years.

Careful, Allie.
Yes Allie careful, as you can see from this persons post, she bullied people in another forum and won’t stop here. Also, I want to note that she is not here for the benefit of the community of aquaria, only for ratings and likes.

Yes Allie careful, as you can see from this persons post, she bullied people in another forum and won’t stop here. Also, I want to note that she is not here for the benefit of the community of aquaria, only for ratings and likes.

Take the drama elsewhere.. not interested..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back