Something happened to my auratus help!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Fish-human

Reaction score
Last night I saw my Auratus spinning around like a football, so I did a 40% water change and she suddenly stopped spinning. I think that she has whirling disease or the current of my fish tank is too strong. Please help me and tell me whats wrong, thanks.

Could you tell us the size of the tank, how long it's been set up, exactly what fish you have, what filtration you're running and the results of any water tests you've done, please?

Sorry for all the questions, but we can't really pin down what might be happening without that information.

Could you tell us the size of the tank, how long it's been set up, exactly what fish you have, what filtration you're running and the results of any water tests you've done, please?

Sorry for all the questions, but we can't really pin down what might be happening without that information.

My size of the tank is 75 gallons and the ph level is 7.6 and my filtration is a fluvial 406 and it has been running for 3 weeks now

Have you been testing for ammonia and nitrite? Did you cycle the tank before you added any fish, and exactly what fish do you have?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back