Some Photography :)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Paradise3

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Not posted for a while so thought I would just share some recent photography that I've been doing :)

I've been taking photo's of my partners cat recently so there are 4 pictures of her and 2 of flowers. One is a daffodil the other I'm not sure of...

Anyway, Pictures!

Daffofil & Ladybird
Photography6.jpg

Unknown Pink Beauty
Photography1.jpg

Astrid, my Partner's cat :)
Photography5-1.jpg

Photography3.jpg

Photography2.jpg

Photography4-1.jpg

What do Ya'll think?

Like the pictures of the flowers, been taking a few myself recently. Love this time of year when everything is colourful in the garden.

Nice looking cat. I'm not usually a fan of cats but there's some nice markings.

What camera are you using by the way?

Minnnt, you never fail to surprise me :lol:

Nice pictures!! I love the last one, looks really proffesional lol. I love greyscale photos of cats and dogs for some reason, i was taking a load of my dog the other day, need to charge battery up though on camera.

Thank you everyone. The camera is actually my 5mp Samsung Galaxy Fit lol, wasn't expecting such pictures from it but it never fails to surprise me.

Thanks for named the Pink Beauty for me Minnnt, been trying to figure it out for ages.

No... no you are right!! All things pink and flowery really suit you! Shouldnt surprise me at all! lol

You 2 are funny XD

Anyway, I'm working on my photography of fish and this is the best I've got so far...

Aurora-1.jpg

Aurora1BW.jpg

This topics been moved to non-fish photographs yet there's going to be a lot more fish photography going on it... I don't get it as it got moved after I posted the 2 above...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back