Silver Dollar pics for Silver

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

CFC

Leader of the Fishes
Reaction score
Ok i took 52 pictures this morning and these were the only 3 to come out even half decent, this tank is extremely difficult to take good pictures in due to its location in relation to the huge window in front of it and the light coloured silver sand substrate, the tank is not normally this bright but i had to change the tube to be able to get any pictures.

Schooling around the driftwood

Attachments

• silver_dolloars_019.jpg
    silver_dolloars_019.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 75
schooling around another piece of driftwood

Attachments

• silver_dolloars_022.jpg
    silver_dolloars_022.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 79
playing follow the leader, noahs ark fashion :lol:

Attachments

• silver_dolloars_024.jpg
    silver_dolloars_024.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 63
bumped before it falls off the front page

Oooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU CFC :clap:

How sweet...thank you!

They are soooo cute and kind of teenie :p JK, ......by the looks of it are they around 4" ?? - hard to tell via photo via internet :lol:
You would love my big guy........alone at the moment :-( Hopefully the one in the hospital tank comes out of it so I at least have 2 left :sad:

It must be so fun to have 6 SDs in your tank!!! :hyper: (6 right?)
They look good too, really healthy!!

I check up on the SDs at my LFS whenever I go :*) and one of the SD tanks has fungus and the other SD tank has SDs in it that have little tumors under their scales...like little bumps.... :sick: :dunno:

How NICE, I enjoyed that!!!!! :cool:

They are actually much smaller than 4", the largest is only about 2 1/2" diameter. However they have been growing very quicky and have doubled in size in the 5 months ive had them, they were around a inch each when i got them!

Aaahhhh, 2.5"........CUTE!!!
I was trying to guess their size next to that other fish in there :*)

I LOVE seeing the baby SDs when I go to the LFS. Actually I just went tonight and of course HAD to check out their Silvers.

Thanks again for posting them ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back