Silver Dollar Is Sick

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

arnab_bag

Reaction score
Hi,
I had 2 healthy silver dollars (2 years old) in my aquarium with some other tropical fishes (2 Shubunkins, 2 Bala Sharks, 1 Angel, 2 white Socolofies, 2 Feather Fin Cat Fishes & 2 Back Skirt Tetras). The aquarium is bigger in size (4 Feet / 1.5 Feet / 2 Feet) & all the fishes are there from the beginning & were living happily till 01/21. On 22nd morning one of the Dollar was suddenly behaving abnormally & lied down. We were very shocked & afraid. We watched for half an hour but could see any improvement. After that we just transferred it to another big bowl with ¼ of reserve water & ¾ of fresh water; added salt in that & also added little bit of Red-All medicine thinking of some diseases. Till then the fish is lying down in the bowl & still alive. The fish is still string enough as whenever I’m picking it & giving it more oxygen from our mouth directly to its mouth it is just trying to leave strongly & hardly. I’m also giving very small amount of food (Tetra Bit) each day & it is taking food. But 11 days gone the fish is still not swimming; it is just lying down & taking breathe. We all are very sad &worried that it will be died.
Please give me some advice so that we can make the fish normal.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back