Shrimps, Apisto And Microhabitat 8

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Whitey_144

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a microhabitat 8, with one juvenile cockatoo apisto (about 1.5cm long). This will move into a 2 foot tank in about a month, but would i be able to add a few cherry shrimp in with him, i'm trying to overlap them so that the bacteria in the filter will still be active when i introduce the shrimp (so that i don't have to dose ammonia everyday).

Also how many cherry shrimp would be ok for this nano tank? Do they like fast/slow flows? the pump that came with it does look a bit powerful for the size of tank.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi,

I have a microhabitat 8, with one juvenile cockatoo apisto (about 1.5cm long). This will move into a 2 foot tank in about a month, but would i be able to add a few cherry shrimp in with him, i'm trying to overlap them so that the bacteria in the filter will still be active when i introduce the shrimp (so that i don't have to dose ammonia everyday).

Also how many cherry shrimp would be ok for this nano tank? Do they like fast/slow flows? the pump that came with it does look a bit powerful for the size of tank.

Thanks,
Adam

any ideas?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back