FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our Aug 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 30th of Aug 2012. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the September 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The September competition will close for entries and nominations on 13/14th September 2012.

Yes it is still running!! I had thought it might have ended with everything. Will get pics this weekend :hyper:

Just missed the Aug check in, pics for spot in Sept:

Verification:
20120818_212407.jpg

Entry pic:
20120818_210405.jpg

Cheers

Lee

Here is my entry:
Stocking is 20ish Endlers, 2xKribs, 1xBlack phantom tetra, 1xFemale beta, 1xL340 nerites, MTS, and Glass shrimp.
Lighting: 1x34"T12 6500k and 1x 28"T8 9325K
No CO2 but regular fertilizer, mostly micros, Phosphate, Potassium and home made root tabs from palm fertilizer.
tkx4c.jpg

7iqTm.jpg

We're an hour ahead of the forum time lol, its valid ;).

Ah go on then. Here's my 3ft as of this morning XD

Verification, sorry it's crappy but you can see that it says Paradise<3 at the very top I think XD
2012-09-05153030.jpg

Tank :)
2012-09-05152806.jpg

Pleas bear in mind I took these at 3am XD

This is my first ever tank and went for a planted one. :hey:

It's only two weeks old so hasn't developed but I may as well enter :lol:

Verification Photo:
3775cb00.jpg

Entry Photo:
ce9ffd3e.jpg

Cheers,
Axy! :good: