September Fish Of The Month. Voting Poll

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Vote for your favourite

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be no.5 for me as it looks so weird to me and my decision is based on the fact I could stare at it for hours.

By the way what is it ???

It's an oranda goldfish. He is pretty fun to watch in real life too. He's full of personality and tries to follow me around from one end of the tank to another.
He's cool never seen one before hope he wins as its different

Got to be no.5 for me as it looks so weird to me and my decision is based on the fact I could stare at it for hours.

It's an oranda goldfish. He is pretty fun to watch in real life too. He's full of personality and tries to follow me around from one end of the tank to another.
Thanks, I doubt he would win though. At least you got to see something 'different' so I'm glad I entered him:)

The Orandas cap is so funny, what an awesome looking fish, how big is he?
He's just over 6.5". There are more pics of him and his tank buddy (another oranda) in the Cold Water Fish section if you want to see :)

#5 because I love goldfish, and I can relate to you having a completely crazy one (Look at my profile picture) :lol: :D

#5 because I love goldfish, and I can relate to you having a completely crazy one (Look at my profile picture) :lol: :D
Thanks! Your profile pic looks cool. Perfect timing on snap :D

Thanks, I doubt he would win though. At least you got to see something 'different' so I'm glad I entered him:)

Guess what. Your Oranda is leading the poll.

Guess what. Your Oranda is leading the poll.
I'm really glad and surprised as well as he wasn't even 2nd a few days ago. Makes me feel proud :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back