FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who participated in our August competition. The poll to decide the winner is now underway and will be active until 30 Aug 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the Sept competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The Sept competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th Sept 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

might as well try my luck with this months comp, i cant get a picture of the fish but i can get a pic of the algae scraper in that place, is that good enough?

DSC00991.jpg

Verification... I took a pic of the scraper as colin wouldnt come out to play :evil:

DSC01014.jpg

33fe1e76-dcff-4801-9c10-7191ffaa33d5.jpg

Verification picture

9c86da3c-7d27-4f3d-852e-fcf293c0fd7b.jpg

Needs some more plants in there

hello everyone.....you'll all need to add a verification pic to show that the fish is indeed yours.

Have a look at the competitions rules to see what is required, otherwise sadly your fishes will not be entered :X (I know some have said "will add later", but just for those who haven't)

Cheers for the reminder, I forgot to get mine up.

I can't edit my original post, so here's my entry again:

IMG_0599.jpg
IMG_0627.jpg

hello everyone.....you'll all need to add a verification pic to show that the fish is indeed yours.

Have a look at the competitions rules to see what is required, otherwise sadly your fishes will not be entered :X (I know some have said "will add later", but just for those who haven't)

if you cant photo the fish can you photo the thing he was hiding under for verification?

The rules state that as long as a feature clear in the photo of the fish is present in the full tank shot then it should be fine, you don't have to include the fish in the photo as that can be difficult.

heres my verification photo cant upload both together as the size ov them exceeds 100k and dont no how to make them small enough to use sorry :D hope this is ok
tff verify pic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back