• Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 65
Very impressed, :good:

lovely!!

would love to see the whole tank :good:

lovely!!

would love to see the whole tank :good:

I shall get a picture together. The whole tank including fish? I have a link in my sig to the tank without fish but will be worth trying to get one with the hustle and bustle of the tank with fish.

I took a video of them on the mobile so I'll have to try and get that up. Can't say iv ever uploaded to utube so will be a first! :)

Nice fish! What species are the fish in the 2nd and 3rd pics? I'd like some for my Malawi tank!!

Nice fish! What species are the fish in the 2nd and 3rd pics? I'd like some for my Malawi tank!!

They are Labeotropheus trewavasae i went to my LFS wanting other fish but when i noticed them i was like they are so nice! only bought two for now a male and female will maybe get some more if he has any left in a week or 2. They were not badly priced at around £10 each.

great really like last yellow ones :good: but great fish, also wanna see the whole tank shot.

Will get this on later today :-D when its feeding time so hopefully get a shot with them all out and about :)

Beautiful! WD

Its amazing to have fish now, remember when i first came on the site WD all new to the hobby and with the help of you guys i have fish now :) took a while but in a way i wouldnt turn the clocks back learnt alot from you guys and have enjoyed the experience with time came knowledge and lots of questions for you guys. Onto stage 2 now! Fish - maintenance - and various other things :)

More Pics

Attachments

• Syno1.jpg
    Syno1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 69
  • Tank.jpg
    Tank.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Group.jpg
    Group.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 63
Never really been into cichlids that much but tanks like this make me wanna keep them!!

Have to say that I do like the little multis, think they are awesome. Will probably have a Tanganyikan in the future, although suppose I could get some Malawis aswell!!! My g/f is gunna kill me, severe case of MTS kicking in!!!

Never really been into cichlids that much but tanks like this make me wanna keep them!!

Have to say that I do like the little multis, think they are awesome. Will probably have a Tanganyikan in the future, although suppose I could get some Malawis aswell!!! My g/f is gunna kill me, severe case of MTS kicking in!!!

I originally wanted discus but for my size tank I was pushing it getting 4 and with you needing 6 ideally I was like hmm. Then I picked up some filter media a while back and when I took one look at his tank I was like that is so nice! The hustle and bustle so I reconsidered and got a busy tank instead. I'll build up some experience, and when I move and can have a huge tank I'll get some then :)

I think the most I can fit in my flat now is a fluval edge and the gf will kill me if I had one of those haha

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back