Second Time With Killies!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

panoss

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
So, i have my litleaquarium with killies (2), the other two jumped off.. , and i really want to hatch myself eggs!
I prefer to buy non-anuals eggs so after they grow up to set up another one aquarium!

But i dont know witch spiece to buy!!! Can you help mewith that plz??

I so envy you. Killifish are the only fish group other than sunfishes that i haven't had yet. They're unavailable where im at you see lol

Yes they are very beautiful !!
I want to try other spiecies and learnmore about them!!

No i only have  Killifish Fp. gardneri nigerianus "gold",and i wantto try something easy too!!

The i mentioned are quite easy and breeds readily. Panchax also does well in a community tank setting.

Thank you my friend!!!!
I will try to hatch eggs from Panchax.

I have again one question. Witch killies is that their fry borns big enough and grow up fast? I am not talking about annual eggs!

And finally my eggs are here!!!!!!I just have to wait until 21/11/2013 to wet them for first time!!
Do you think that if i wet them 4 days after the eggs will not hatch????

Better safe than sorry! It's usually better to very lightly water them half-day ahead than a few days later. With this an early rain effect would be simulated.

Today I took the other package of killifish eggs!!
I must wet them on Monday.. I willdo the same for the others.. I canot wet them earlier because i must leave my home for 3 days...
And if I dont feed them they wil die..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back