Salt tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

jredouard25

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I quite new to saltwater and was wondering if I could put.

1x dwarf angle fish
1x firegoby
2x clown fish
1x shrimp

In my 15 gallon salt if not possible Iā€™ll remove fish from the list. I just donā€™t know what will fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the dimensions of the 15 gallon tank (length x width x height)?

The smallest tank for pygmy angelfish is 3 foot long.

Fire gobies can be kept in tanks that are at least 2 foot long and hold around 60 litres.

Small species of clownfish like Amphiprion ocellaris and A. percula can live in a 2 foot long tank with 60+ litres of water. The big species of clownfish need a tank at least 3 foot long.
You only have 1 pr of clownfish per tank unless the tank is big. In small tanks the clownfish can attack other fish in the tank.

Shrimp can live in a 2 foot long tank with 40+ litres.

What are the dimensions of the 15 gallon tank (length x width x height)?

The smallest tank for pygmy angelfish is 3 foot long.

Fire gobies can be kept in tanks that are at least 2 foot long and hold around 60 litres.

Small species of clownfish like Amphiprion ocellaris and A. percula can live in a 2 foot long tank with 60+ litres of water. The big species of clownfish need a tank at least 3 foot long.
You only have 1 pr of clownfish per tank unless the tank is big. In small tanks the clownfish can attack of fish in the tank.

Shrimp can live in a 2 foot long tank with 40+ litres.

Clown fish look all cute and nice.
Ī‘re they really attackerā€™s?

Clownfish are a type of damselfish and have territories that consist of an anemone and an area around that. The clownfish live in groups consisting of a dominant female and dominant male, and a group of subordinate fish that are neither male nor female. If one of the dominant adults die, then all the fish move up 1 level in the pecking order.

In an aquarium, it is best to have 1 pr (male & female) and no other clownfish in the tank. And if the tank is small, then just have 1 pr of clownfish with some corals or an anemone.

In a big tank (3ft+ for A. ocellaris & percula) (4ft+ for the other clownfish) you can keep other fish with the clownfish because there is room for them to have a territory and room for the other fishes.

When the clownfish are young, they are quite peaceful, but the mature pr can be aggressive when defending a territory.

Clownfish are a type of damselfish and have territories that consist of an anemone and an area around that. The clownfish live in groups consisting of a dominant female and dominant male, and a group of subordinate fish that are neither male nor female. If one of the dominant adults die, then all the fish move up 1 level in the pecking order.

In an aquarium, it is best to have 1 pr (male & female) and no other clownfish in the tank. And if the tank is small, then just have 1 pr of clownfish with some corals or an anemone.

In a big tank (3ft+ for A. ocellaris & percula) (4ft+ for the other clownfish) you can keep other fish with the clownfish because there is room for them to have a territory and room for the other fishes.

When the clownfish are young, they are quite peaceful, but the mature pr can be aggressive when defending a territory.

A 4ft+ long tank I got it ty.

Im sorry but I do not think you are ready for a salt water tank, If you think water parameters on a fresh water tank are hard wait till you try salt water, Sea anemone are actually alive and also need to be cared for.

Im sorry but I do not think you are ready for a salt water tank, If you think water parameters on a fresh water tank are hard wait till you try salt water, Sea anemone are actually alive and also need to be cared for.

I didnā€™t say reef tank I said saltwater.

And the fresh parameters arenā€™t hard I just didnā€™t understand GH and KH and some fish compatibility. Im fine now.

And leather toadstools are excellent surrogates for Clownfish.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back