Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

S.O.S help immediately please????

Discussion in 'Betta Splendens' started by S.O.S, Nov 7, 2017.

1. NickAu

NickAu Member

I disagree this has very little to do with the filter breaking down. However I do agree that poor water quality has something to do with it.

Why are you using bottled water? What brand is the bottled water?

Can you please post a photo of the fish?

This fish has Swim Bladder Disorder in my opinion but I need to see a photo first then I can advise you further, however I dont hold out much hope.

2. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

hey all, i think this is posting to everyone that tried to help me...anyhow, im pretty sad to say he passed shortly after i posted in the forum..i just caught the situation too late. thankyou to everyone that took the time to respond to help me and my pet!hey all, i think this is posting to everyone that tried to help me...anyhow, im pretty sad to say he passed shortly after i posted in the forum..i just caught the situation too late. thankyou to everyone that took the time to respond to help me and my pet!

3. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

hey all, i think this is posting to everyone that tried to help me...anyhow, im pretty sad to say he passed shortly after i posted in the forum..i just caught the situation too late. thankyou to everyone that took the time to respond to help me and my pet!

4. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

hey all, i think this is posting to everyone that tried to help me...anyhow, im pretty sad to say he passed shortly after i posted in the forum..i just caught the situation too late. thankyou to everyone that took the time to respond to help me and my pet!

5. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

hey all, i think this is posting to everyone that tried to help me...anyhow, im pretty sad to say he passed shortly after i posted in the forum..i just caught the situation too late. thankyou to everyone that took the time to respond to help me and my pet!:(

6. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

7. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

8. S.O.S

S.O.S New Member

9. NickAu

NickAu Member

Sorry to hear that.