Rtbs In Community Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

samorkel

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 90gal tank and have set it up with 6 Tiger Barbs to get the Bio going. Could I have more than one RTBS considering the size of the tank or should I just go with one and would they get along with other bottom dwellers such as Clown Loaches?

The minimum for 1 rtbs is 55 gal so I would only get 1 as 2 in a tank of this size would result in the dominant shark chasing the weaker 1 possibley to the point of death. Also it should get alone with the loaches but bare in mind clown loaches grow large and need to be in groups do will need a tank of 6 footx2x2 or larger

Would something like a yoyo be a better option than the clown loach?

Yes I think they would be a better option. They only get to around 5 inches in length.
Again these are better in groups so get around 5 or 6 of them. You could easily get away with 5 in a tank as little as 150 litres or so. As I said clowns will need a tank of at least 6x2x2 your tanks too small really

Yes I think they would be a better option. They only get to around 5 inches in length.
Again these are better in groups so get around 5 or 6 of them. You could easily get away with 5 in a tank as little as 150 litres or so. As I said clowns will need a tank of at least 6x2x2 your tanks too small really

alright thanks for the help :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back