Rogue Pet Gallery

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

tekknocolor

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I got this idea from Rogue's and thought it would be great if we had a central location for all the pet pics. While getting to know everyone in Household, you get to know their pets as well. Why not have a place where you can post pics of your pets and watch them grow up via photos?

I'll start.

Aubie the day after we got him:
DSCF0053.jpg

Aubie the first few weeks:
aubiecuteandlounging.jpg

Aubie about 2 months old:
DSCF0005.jpg

Aubie 3 months:
DSCF0032.jpg

Here's an updated pic of Aubie, now 1 year old - how they grow like weeds. I recently took him to the vet and he weighs in at 17lbs. :crazy: And the vet said he's not fat, just a large cat...
DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0341.jpg

4b3aae85.jpg

Hey, great idea tek! Aubie is starting to look so grow up! Here are some of my babies.

Jesup - 2.5 years old. I found her at a gas station in Jesup, Georgia on my way back to college in September of '03. She's a trouble maker!
jesupicecream.jpg
jesupinbed.jpg

Angel - Almost 7 years old. Got her from a man who was going to have her put to sleep because his new grandson was allergic to her. I'm glad I ran into him before he did. He told me that she was a Maine coon. She's a silly cat. Very shy and afraid of strangers, but once she gets to know you, she's all over you.
Picture121.jpg
Picture139.jpg

Bandit - 7.5 years old. He's a very chubby boy who just can't seem to get all his extra weight off. He's been doing better lately, though. He's been a lot more active. He was given to me as an 8th grade graduation present in 1998. He is a chihuahua/jack russell mix.
HPIM5151.jpg
banfit1.jpg

Rigby - A little over 1 year old. I got her from some neighbors when I lived in Savannah, GA. They thought their dog was just getting fat, but they found out that she was really pregnant when she had 6 puppies one night. I met Rigby a few hours after she was born and I fell in love. She's a very hyper little girl and very eager to please. You should see how fast she runs! She's a German Shepheard, Fox Hound mix.
HPIM5140.jpg
rigby.jpg

Grady - My newest little boy. He was born July '05. He's still very much a puppy. Nothing but big feet. He's a big cluts who likes to run into things and knock them over. He thinks that he has to wake up when the sun comes up, and that my fiance and I have to wake up with him. He's also a very smart little guy. His favorite thing to do is play fetch and his best buddy in the whole world is Rigby.
HPIM5260.jpg
HPIM5283.jpg

This was a great ideal Tek. I cant wait to see all the animals from babies to adults. Keep them comming everyone... :D

Here's my newest baby, Gypsy. I've only had her since Saturday :D
DSCN3849.jpg

DSCN3850.jpg

Circe the day I adopted her from the animal shelter (no good recent pics)
DSCN5212.jpg

Petri the Pacific parrotlet
DSCN3460.jpg

My three Ecuadorian hermit crabs
DSCN3301.jpg

DSCN3268.jpg

DSCN3299.jpg

Leopard geckos
DSCN0207.jpg

Baby box turtle who is kinda my mom's now, she stole him from me :p
DSCN1178.jpg

Hey Synirr, I think your box turtle is a girl! I can't see the whole face, but it looks like a girl to me. I've got 4 of them myself. A boy and three girls. I love them! :)

Here's Scooby. He's 2 years old and is living at the shelter I work out for now. He's been deemed un-adoptable. So if I don't take him home he gets the needle... He's a pit bull, american eskimo mix, and has the ae attitude to prove it.
scoobysmile.jpg

scoob2.jpg

Mazi, is a shih tzu that we got from a huge cruelty case. We got 80 animals from the same house. The house was filled with trash. She lived in it her whole life and never even got to go outside. She's horribly afraid of the snow now... It must be her first snow experience! She's probably about 8 or so and has no teeth.
mazirat002.jpg

100_0404.jpg

Angel, she's a 2 year old Shih tzu. She's mam's dog but ours because we always watch her. She's a snobby little thing with quite the attitude. Here she is playing and getting a bath with Mazi. They're best friends.
100_0390.jpg

MazAngBath1.jpg

Roo and Chester.
Roo is the young hairless and Chester the older seal point siamese. Both rescues from my shelter.
rat048.jpg

roo004.jpg

There's also the two hamsters and birds.

Everyone's pets are great! Keep the pics coming... I know you all have pets otherwise you wouldn't be in here!

Hey Synirr, I think your box turtle is a girl! I can't see the whole face, but it looks like a girl to me. I've got 4 of them myself. A boy and three girls. I love them! :)
Yeah, I think you're right. I doubt we'll ever stop calling it "him" though, haha

8 weeks old

dads1048.jpg

9 weeks

la.jpg

dads1057.jpg

4 months

dads1104.jpg

5-6 months

6morth.jpg

7-8 months
tfg.jpg

dads1304.jpg

1 yrs

dogsfishupdate106.jpg

dogsfishupdate019.jpg

i have no pup pics of lucky coz we got her at 14 months
here is lucky
dogsfishupdate037.jpg

dad1006.jpg

takensep-oct05075.jpg

emma1194.jpg

em2009.jpg

My puss cats :)

Parsley (No.1 Chap Cat) and brother of Daisy - I think he would quite like to join the FishForums - He's very computer literate
IKnowTheresAMouse07B.jpg

Tilly (The Minx) - Thinks that she is everone's Mum and looks after them all
Tillysmall.jpg

Daisy (The Mini Minx) - Couch Potato
Daisysmall.jpg

Alfie (Baby Minx) & Poppy (Noisy Old Bag) - the most adorable sisters I've ever come across. Poppy could talk for England - I've never heard a cat that has so much to say. VERY vocal!
AlfiePoppysmall.jpg

Ashley & Barney (Spawn of the Devil - that's the cat by the way!!!!) Believe me there is a lot going on in his head!
AshleyBarneysmall.jpg

44011039ce08da7dfdc535ca73e611f8668567a800f48554c5d6de7a.jpg

Willow - German Shepherd X Akita cross ...lovely Psycho puppy born 23/01/92 so is now comming up to a year and a lot bigger than she was in this pic where she is 4 months

59112578523942c00f0f33b11fe9ccd36f0f3a0c8ac7dd4ae5f74d26.jpg

and this is her at 6 months squashing my husband when he got infrom work.....why she is on the sofa I would love to know as that is a no-go place....
Oh and BTW she now thinks her name is NoNo :hyper: ..........as in NO NO Bad Dog lol :lol:

Great pics and adorable pets everyone. :) My two little cavvies are inseperable... they even fret when they are split up for baths! :p

Here's Jasmine after being groomed; she's a real tomboy and doesn't like the bows:

jazzie.jpg

Phoebe, on the other hand, soon got bored of the attention:

IMGP1893.jpg

Jazzie making a funny face:

funnyjaz.jpg

And Phoebe deep in thought...

sulky.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back