requested pic/video pregnant guppy and angry GD

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

bensan

Reaction score
i filmed the fish to show you guys on my phone but can't seem to upload.. any ideas? Update is I just bought another tank to hopefully solve problems.. I'm thinking to put the barbs neons and Dwarf gourami together and leave the guppies mollies and catfish separate.. These guys don''t seem to get hounded by ADG.. but maybe if the others aren't there then he will start to chase them instead?
I bought Ph paper and really not sure as it's just kind of light yellow, so i'm guessing at 6.4 6.2 or a lot lower..!?!?

Hi there (again, lol ;) )

Mate, you've got a lot of threads going, and it's getting rather confusing!

We need to know, urgently, these things;

How big are your tanks? Please give dimensions, not volume; some fish need more room to swim up and down than others.

Is your main tank cycled? (If you don't know what that means, please say how long the tank has been set up and how often, and how much, water you're changing)

Have you had the water tested at all and, if so, what were the results? Do you know if your water is hard or soft?

Exactly what fish do you have? 'Catfish', for example, is a whole family of fish, some very small and some that grow very, very large indeed! Many of them are social and shouldn't be kept on their own. The same applies to 'barbs'. If you don't know what you have, post pictures and we can identify them for you.

If we can get all your information in one place, we'll be able to sort out your problems a lot better :)

I'm afraid I have no idea why your video isn't loading, sorry; I'm not a tech person!

yeah so... i gave a lot of information in previous threads concerning what fish they are but nobody was replying so i started this one... and i'm not hoping they survive.. and plopping fish anywhere.. they are surviving fine, im trying to stop one from charging all the others and seeking advice on what to do with a pregnant guppy and considering they are pregnant often another tank is probably required!!!

as stated its quite difficult to take photos of fish considering they keep moving and the picture is blurred, which is why i filmed them... but this site isn't allowing me to upload the video.

also living in japan it is a little difficult to find out all the specifics to your queries, hence coming along for "help" i don't really have any body to ask, "is my water hard or soft?" in japanese
tank sizes should be 50x24x29... I tested the ph yesterday and it came up pale yellow green so i think the ph is low.. it is a soil based tank with plants.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back