Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Rena 4ft Tank (350litre) With Accessories
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Moving Back Into Parents House
Delivery or Collection: Collection Only
Sales price: £400
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:

I am in no rush to sell as my Flat is going to be empty for the next few months anyways. I am only selling as I am looking to go away long term next summer.

Will get a full picture of tank up soon. Can include all the Flora/Faona/bogwood/rocks as wanted.

Only been used for tropical fish, is in great condition with a Eheim Pro II Filter and all media.
Sand is Fine Quartz.
Heater is Rena Smartheater 300w
Also has glass thermometer allot of other rocks should you want them. Some buckets and cleaning equipement etc.

Lighting is 2No. T8 Light Ballasts with 4No. Bulbs. 2No. 10k, 1No. Moonlight & 1No. Grolight

It is about 2 years old with a few minor scratches on the front of the tank. Has been well looked after and just needs a good home to go to. If you want any further details please let me know.

Would also swap for something around the 24"x18"x18" tank size (100-200ltr) plus a little cash my way.

What colour is it? I'm looking for that tank, but your pricing is much higher than most others elsewhere - with intact lid and no noticeable scratches they tend to sell for around £250 (more for marine setups.) How flexible are you on that price?

I have got a Rio 180 in dark wood if that's of any interest?

What colour is it? I'm looking for that tank, but your pricing is much higher than most others elsewhere - with intact lid and no noticeable scratches they tend to sell for around £250 (more for marine setups.) How flexible are you on that price?

I have got a Rio 180 in dark wood if that's of any interest?

The price is probably slightly higher due to the amount of bogwood. I did check out a few prices and they were coming in around the £300 mark without any bogwood or fish/plants etc. Most also only come with one light ballast from what I have seen too.

It is beech in colour. I have attached a basic photo I already have. Please by all means make an offer. I may be interested in your tank as well but will have to get firm dims on what I can fit in the bedroom at parents. Will know by weekend.

IMG_0017-1.jpg

I have been slowly removing plants/selling them etc allong with a few fish to friends so will reduce the price to £300.

I also have another 4ft custom fish tank made from 12mm glass with built in sump compartment and a custom home made 3D background, white coral sand. Would be looking for £50. Has no lights, stand or hood although you can have the breeze block and ply stand should you wish.

There are some brand new Arcadia Eco-LED Lights for the 4ft custom fish tank. They are 570mm long to suit the opening in the tank I designed and were £110 new so would be looking for around £90 the pair

Kind Regards,

Adam

Have you got any pics of the custom 4 foot? What were the exact dimensions?

Sorry haven't been on for so long. Been away and in hospital.

The Rena has now had all the plants stripped so am reducing price to £250.

I am affraid I haven't got any pictures of the custom tank and need to borrow my dads camera to get some. Dimensions are 122x46x76cm (LxDxH) I can provide the correct length light units for the tank which would be 2No. Aqua Eco-LED light units but these would be £100 the pair as they have never been used.

If I have no further interest in the custom tank I will be stripping it down to individule panels of glass next weekend.

The other tank I am still in no rush to sell but please make an offer if interested.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Custom tank sold. Still have the Rena. Would take £225 as final drop. Will be tank, stand, lights & Sand if wanted. I also have some white coral sand. I can provide enough new of that should you want.

If no offers I will be keeping it.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back