Red Tiger Oscar, Free To Good Home

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

martin251184

Reaction score
Apologies for my rushing, hope this is ok.

Livestock: Red Tiger Oscar
Age and condition: 3 Years, a very healthy happy fishy
Quantity for sale: One
Reason for Sale: I would like to turn my tank into a communal one with many varied fish.
Delivery or Collection: Collection please
Sales price: FREE
Postage & Packaging: Can you post fish?
Photograph:

DSC_2718.jpg

DSC_2719.jpg

DSC_2720.jpg

DSC_2721.jpg

Read here - http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/280143-sales-form/ and edit your post to the way it should be . . . . . oh and welcome to the forum!

Hi Martin, as stated above, please edit your original post to comply with the sales form and add your location to the topic description, this helps other local members to find you! There's a 24 hour time limit on this before the thread is closed.

Also, feel free to introduce yourself in the Welcome to TFF section :good:

Hi Martin, as stated above, please edit your original post to comply with the sales form and add your location to the topic description, this helps other local members to find you! There's a 24 hour time limit on this before the thread is closed.

In all fairness, he did do this bit... :good:

And Martin, ever come anywhere near Nottingham? I would love to have him off you.

In all fairness, he did do this bit... :good:

And Martin, ever come anywhere near Nottingham? I would love to have him off you.

Afraid not. Sorry

Hello mate, i may well be able to help you out in a couple of weeks time, Please look in my profile for my email address http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/user/17540-nelly/ , contact me through there, as you have not enough posts to email through this site, you need around 10 or more for that to become active. :good:

Thats absolutely fine.I am in no rush. Just give me a shout when your ready.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back