Red Line Torpedoes, Silver Shark, Angel And Plants For Sale - Leiceste

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

charlie1983

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Shutting down my tropical tank. I have for sale:

2 Red Line Torpedoe Barbs (4inch long) (Retail at £20 each)
1 Silver Shark (2.5 inch long)
1 Angel (2inch long)
3 Plants on bogwood
2 other plants planted into gravel

Collection from Leicester
The whole lot is for sale at £35 (that is less than how much the 2 redlines cost me originally)

If interested call me on 07400020422

Thanks,

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

I tried to ring you but you were out I think.

I live in Leicester and I'm definitely interested in the torpedos and silver shark. I have a 6' tank with clowns, silver dollars, silver sharks and one lone torpedo so they would fit in great.

I haven't had an angel before - any idea if it would be ok in a tank with those fish? I wouldn't want it harassed or to bully the other fish - any ideas?

Cheers,
Matt

Aquatious said:
Hi Charlie,

I tried to ring you but you were out I think.

I live in Leicester and I'm definitely interested in the torpedos and silver shark. I have a 6' tank with clowns, silver dollars, silver sharks and one lone torpedo so they would fit in great.

I haven't had an angel before - any idea if it would be ok in a tank with those fish? I wouldn't want it harassed or to bully the other fish - any ideas?

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Matt, tried to ring you back, im at work until 5pm, the angel would be fine with all, they are not aggressive fish, I also have 4 shrimp as well that I forgot to include. I live in Thorpe Astley LE3, Ring me or I'll ring you after 5pm to arrange.

Regards,

Charlie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back