Quantity for sale: good
Reason for Sale: got to big for tank
Delivery or Collection: collection only
Sales price: £5 o.n.o
Postage & Packaging:
Location: wrexham north wales Red Finned Rainbow Sharks for sale wrexham
Photograph:
Red Finned Rainbow Sharks
size about 3inchs or 8-9cam (not fully grown will grow to 12-15cm or 6inchs)
it needs a big tank because it is semi-aggressive a 20 gallen tank should be fine
Red Finned Rainbow sharks are compatible with barbs and rainbowfish,danios, loaches, plecos, rasboras, and gouramis
you can only have one Red Finned Rainbow Shark in a tank
this fish aggressive towards some fish
he is a beautifully colored with a dark gray/black with red fins.
olny reason for selling i want to try to breed ram cichlid otherwise i would keep him i had him for 4 mouth please text me or messege me

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Most reactions

Back