Recommendations For A 10 Gallon

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I would like to request an edit to the original post: please change "harlequin rasbora" to "espei rasbora". Harlequins grow to 2"/5 cm, espei to just over 1"/to 3cm.

I asked in another thread before reading this. I currently have a 48 litre (comes out at 12 USG) :

1 male red dwarf gourami
6 neon tetras
9 (counted so far) amano shrimp (some to be rehomed once my shrimp nano is set up :) )

What about some of the other pygmy cory types, such as C.Hasborus or C.Hastatus? :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,I have a ten gallon in which I would like to turn into a native American tank.Is it possible to have 1 orange- spotted sunfish (Lepomis humilis),4 tadpole madtoms (Noturus gyrinus),and other native fish? :dunno:

Just few days ago I bought a 10 gallon aquarium from fishboxpro with SunSun canister filter and tetra, angel fish. But my tank is not looking better as I expect. I want to add here aquarium decorations, plants, it would be better than now.
What you guess guys?

Last edited:
Hi

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your tank is uncycled and way too small for angel fish, I suggest you return all the fish then we can talk about cycling the tank and setting it up.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back