Recommendations For A 10 Gallon

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I edited the post to include all those pictures you posted :) Thanks again everyone. Your fish are beautiful!

I edited the post to include all those pictures you posted :) Thanks again everyone. Your fish are beautiful!

Gosh, that original post looks great with the added pictures. Great job Sylvia, this should be pinned for sure. :D

If you'd like to add dwarf gourami's I have a very good looking male specimin and two females that don't look too hot at the moment. I'd be happy to post a pic of my male though if you'd like to add him.

Actualy, yes, that would be helpful in order to show the difference between the larger dwarf and honeys as I mentioned them I think near the end. :)

Mods do you mind me asking why this hasn't been pinned? Does it need more information or does it need to be set up a bit differently? Or is it just not a desireable pinned topic?

unfortunately, this post is not beneficial to me as none of the fish here are at any of my lfs's

Could we have more common species?

Many of the fish mentioned are available in quite a number of shops around me - but then again London is a big city. It's impossible to know what your lfs will stock, so it's best you take pen and paper and make a list of all the fish "they" say will remain small. Then go home and do your own research :)

and remember just because an lfs doesn't have a certain fish in stock doesn't mean they can't order one.

They like to stick with traditional fish as no one buys other types.

They have:

Guppies
Neons
Glowlight tetras
Goldfinch tetras
WCMM's
Corys
Cherry Barbs
Dwarf Gouramis

pretty much it for relatively small fish!

Absolutely - I put it there almost the minute Sylvia posted it. But doesn't seem like anything is happening :/

I suppose we shall just have to keep bumping it, then. :D

When I had a 10g, I kept a single betta in it and 3 african dwarf frogs, along with several shrimps. It's not a tank for everyone, most people prefer a really really active tank, but I enjoyed it because I think ADFs are all that and a bag of chips, and I also have a fondness for bettas. I also kept 1 betta, 3 ADFs and 1 otocinculous in there with success, as well. Of course, it's all dependant on how aggressive the betta is.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back