Really Struggling!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Little Guppie

Reaction score
Hii guys im really trying to get into the tropical fish thing. But i have not got the funds for it :S. I was wondering if ANYONE had ANYTHING what ever it maybe they could give me? Would be much appreciated! Ash

Dosnt really help that i dont get alot if any pocket money :S one of the disadvantages of being 13 i guess... :(

Sorry got nothing spare but have you looked at ebay to buy your set-up? Second hand prices are so cheap. I paid £40 for a full Juwel 120ltr set-up.

Ohh nice :) the thing is i have only about a £5 so far! I just need a few bits to get me going :D

Also why not try local charity shops or your local recycling drop off. Our local one has a shop attached where they sell off unwanted items. My friend picked up a decent sized tank for £20.00 and it came complete with hood and lights.

how about joining your local free cycle its amazing what people put up on there im actually keeping my eye out for a tank on there :p

ash

Where are you based?

Im sure if we knew that some local members might have the odd bit of equipment lying around spare that they could offer to get you setup!

hai guise i all so struggell to tsart in fish kepper hoby i ned sttuf 4 free 2

how about joining your local free cycle its amazing what people put up on there im actually keeping my eye out for a tank on there
tongue2.gif

ash

Very good call... Its amazing what sort of items people will give away for nothing on freecycle. Just sort yourself out with a yahoo email account and then join your local town/city group ;)

just do what i do i get it one piece
at a time at the moment i want to set
two tanks up i now have the tanks now
its just getting the other bits all together
which i am doing slowly i look in secondhand shops
charity shops the local tip and fish keeping buddies
auctions it just takes a bit of time if i have not so much
cash

good luck the biffster

Most reactions

trending

Staff online