The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

My product still isn't here, I've contacted the seller over five times and still nothing.. ugh 13 bucks for a pest snail. They keep telling me to check back on the product shipping details in 48 hours and it will re ship, I've Done this this multiple times. Don't always trust the internet

Last edited:
Giving out personal information is kinda sketchy don't you think

Fine... Was only being polite. Good luck with mts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
getting snails or ANYTHING aquatic is best done by trading or selling, even RAOK's. You missed out on a good deal just then. saying for fun: you are only a pinky toe deep into the hobby if you haven't bought from a forum friend of member. The Planted Tank is where I sell or trade, even give away for free all my extra trimmings, etc. Makes some good extra money, especially when its sixty four dollars for a plant, one of my costs. Blood vomits, etc

getting snails or ANYTHING aquatic is best done by trading or selling, even RAOK's. You missed out on a good deal just then. saying for fun: you are only a pinky toe deep into the hobby if you haven't bought from a forum friend of member. The Planted Tank is where I sell or trade, even give away for free all my extra trimmings, etc. Makes some good extra money, especially when its sixty four dollars for a plant, one of my costs. Blood vomits, etc
I know, can you blame me? Its sketchy to give out your address to complete strangers. I got a bunch of snails for free at the pet store, however if someone was giving away a free Madagascar lace that would probably sway me in another direction :3

Its not just "hey gimme' your address and ill "ship you" some goods oh yea"
Its supposed to be a comfortable transaction, usually through paypal so you can easily file a complaint or get a refund if you are paying.

ehh, I'm 15 I don't have a PayPal, I'd honestly rather have the first transaction you described, than pester my mom about using her PayPal. But hey if its for Madagascar lace... anything

oh age does affect this then yes. Im only 16 no worries man :)
I have a separate (and you can do this) bank account specifically for aquarium related transactions, the money I make through selling expensive plants (like I said, Syn. BloodV. etc) and trimmings, goes into that account, then I can buy save whatever, while making money over a desired period of time.

I'm afraid my National Bank of Aquarium Money reserves have been drained. I spent 100$ on my old tank and then it broke. As for selling stuff.. I got a nice population of copepods which could make good fry food.

hundred bucks is nothing lol!!! im not meaning that in a rubbing in way I mean that in an educational way (serious), I spent 1700$ on my five gallon

hundred bucks is nothing lol!!! im not meaning that in a rubbing in way I mean that in an educational way (serious), I spent 1700$ on my five gallon
I spent it on fish, So far ive spent at least 1,000+ on this hobby. It's aggravating and annoying But it's pretty cool

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back