Ready To Say Hello

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

shewhomumbles70

Reaction score
Hi,
I have spent the past week or so lurking around and reading different posts while trying to navigate my first tank set up. I cycled the tank before putting any fish in like I read to do so, and so far so good. I have as you can see, a fluval edge. Although I did initially buy this tank because I thought the design was gorgeous, over the past week and now after my very first gravel clean I see how totally impractical it is. Oh well, for now I'm stuck with it so I'll do my upmost to make sure everything goes peachy keen.
Right now I have 4 fish in the tank. Tom Welling- (Male betta), the tag team of Terror-(2 danios) and Scaredy Cat-(Pepper Cory)
I've been told it's a tiny tiny tank at only 6 gallons so not to over stock it. All 4 seem to be doing ok and there has been no fighting of anything, just a bit of mild chasing around.

Anyway, I can't wait to read more about everything I've probably done wrong and learn how to correct it. :blink:

Cheers,
Hayley in PoCo.

:hi: :drink: welcome to the fourums erm not to get u down or any thing but corries really need to be in groups of 6+ and the same applies to the danios butt the betta is fine good luck wiyh ur tank

:hi: :drink: welcome to the fourums erm not to get u down or any thing but corries really need to be in groups of 6+ and the same applies to the danios butt the betta is fine good luck wiyh ur tank
+1 The cories and danios need to be in bigger groups. Welcome to the forum! :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back