Re: Endler-guppy Hybrids

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nathen

Reaction score
Today, my female guppy gave birth to two fry she was a virgin so there definitely endler fry but of course there not purebred, they are really small barely able to see them, all you can see is a flicker of colour now and again. There see true but one seems to be black but you can see true it?? hard to describe. There is no aggression towards them from female Guppy fry that had come originally from my huge female that sadly died :( They eat blood worms though and seem very healthy, they have'nt stopped swimming since they were birthed. All in all it was a very small success. Ill keep you updated and when they start to get colours ill post some pics. My black moscow female is beginning to fade as she wont eat plus she is old enough.. hopefully she gets better and starts producing endler hybrid fry :D

i already had this discussion wiv you... like a month ago ... i know your not to, its an experiment. plus im not using female endlers, a male only all females are guppies.

okay im sorry i forgot and i actually have a really pretty male yellow and blck snake skin and his tail is an inch tall as a result of crossing
i totally forgot im truly sorry :look: :blush:

Your grand, dont worry these hybrids wont leave my house and if they do their fancy guppies not endlers. your snake skin sounds amazing my female guppies only have dalmation genes so all their tails have black spots only the colour of the tail is determined by whatever male i put in:)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back