Rate My Tank .com

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

jimbooo

James flexton
Reaction score
Not to gloat (much..) but take a looky here....

george i thought you were on here at some point, it seems i've overtaken you. i promise i haven't asked anyone to vote.

Jimbooo :hyper:

click here

Nice tank jimboo, really well thought out and designed. And above all else the plants look fantastic. That said if George puts his nano on there, it could well be back in the top 10 easy!

Not to gloat (much..) but take a looky here....

george i thought you were on here at some point, it seems i've overtaken you. i promise i haven't asked anyone to vote.

Jimbooo :hyper:

click here

I remember seeing the scores and thought how low George's tank had gone and how yours had shot up. George's def deserves to be higher than it is now.
Congrats though James.

Tank looks amazing!

Congratulations Jimbooo!

When I looked earlier Jimboo was N01 :hooray: :good:

Must be dodgy voting though co my tank has gone from 34th to about 60th in a month. lol (2 week old tank, no chance for the plants to die and taken from the angle Jimboo did. lol)

Congrats matey. George is about 20th!!! Some great anks in there but a couple of the top 20 are a little boring IMO.

Andy

Good work Jim, shame the tank doesn't look like that any more ;) :p

:band: :drink: :hooray:

first place, awesome.

i feel bad now, i wasn't posting this to get my feathers stroked i just thought it awefull that georges has dropped down the list. there are some much more intricate designs on there than mine but hey i wont complain.

to clarify (thanks sam) that is far from my current layout. i posted that tank on there at least 12 months ago. i forgot it was on there and just logged on the other day to see where it was on the list.

why dont some more of you post your tanks, it's interesting to see where they fall on the list. bear in mind it tanks some time to accumulate enough votes to get to the top.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back