Liam

Fish Herder
Reaction score
rft.jpg

rain10.jpg

pruty.jpg

rain8.jpg

rain5.jpg

The first two are males having a fight, the colour is not so great.
The third is accurate colour with a male and female the female on top.
The last one is a male having a yawn.

Hope you like and enjoy.

those are stunning pictures! i've just put 12 of these in my tank yesterday, hopefully mine will colour up as nicely as those ones!
JC :good:

Great pics.. Can I ask how you took them, my bosemaini rainbows won't sit still long enought to get such clear pictures.

Squid

Great pics.. Can I ask how you took them, my bosemaini rainbows won't sit still long enought to get such clear pictures.

Squid
I get pics of my bosemani rainbows using flash photography or shining a side-on light onto the tank. Seems to highlight them well :D

I can't see Liam's pics at work so looking forward to having a look when I get home :D

Squid
I get pics of my bosemani rainbows using flash photography or shining a side-on light onto the tank. Seems to highlight them well :D

I can't see Liam's pics at work so looking forward to having a look when I get home :D

Just wait til you get home ;) .. the pics are a class above the majority of pics we see on here, mine inclusive.

Squid
Neither do these usually!Great pics...They're one of my favourite fish.

Great Pix Liam, 1st time i have seen Praecox looking that good. how old are they.

Wow, what great pictures. C'mon don't be shy, how did you do that??
Full details please. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back