Quick Fishroom Tour

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tolak

Gun Toting Lunatic
Reaction score
Got a little bored waiting for brine shrimp to thaw, thought I'd take some pics of the fishroom.

This is just as you walk in the door & turn to the left. the top 10 gallon has a spawn I pulled last night, middle has a couple of black females recovering from a really aggressive male, bottom has my wife's platys;

dsc0108817qj.jpg

Moving to the right is a couple of 29's, the top one has 263 36 day old angels, the bottom has a gold & silver breeding pair;

dsc0109719ln.jpg

Turning to the right there's another couple of 29's, top one has some koi that are going to pair eventually, bottom is divided, left side has a small black pair, right has the aggressive male that sent 2 females into the 10;

dsc0109814rf.jpg

Going to the right again is an overstocked overfiltered 55 with potential breeders & my dad's plecs above a 20 that is used for quar. The 20 has a plec & a couple of corys in it now;

dsc0109910jr.jpg

Moving to the right again is a pair of 20's over a 55. The first 20 has a couple of female platys, along with small corys & bristlenose. Second has a dozen nickel size angels from the last spawn. The 55 has 3 pairs & around a dozen other unpaired angels;

dsc0110315ch.jpg

There's a computer desk & bed in there as well, Have to make it comfortable. Here's the view from the bed;

dsc0111611jp.jpg

dsc0111713lo.jpg

dsc0111811ro.jpg

I have a few tanks on a rack just outside the room, it's a work in progress. There's a 20 with a pair of blacks, & a 30 with an oscar on top. Bottom left has some albino bristlenose, it's a hopeful breeding situation with them. Bottom right is empty, middle rack has a 2.5 gallon just for laughs;

dsc0110913sn.jpg

Here's some older tanks that need a reseal, they are to the far left of the last pic. The 63 gallon is the oscar's future home, it will fit on that rack in the middle;

dsc0111214eh.jpg

Hope you've enjoyed the little tour! :)

Don't take this personally mate but I think you have a problem... :blink: A problem I'm sure we would all have if we had the time and money. Good luck with it all

From what I have been told, Tolak sells/ swaps the angel spawn, so I'm sure he makes enough to at least help maintain the tanks, if not maintain and make a profit.

But that is quite the collection you have... even worse than I thought.

How do you know how many 36-day-old angels you have? I can't imagine counting them, either all in the tank or by netting them and transferring them to different tanks.

I take it that none of your angels are parent-raised... have you ever left a spawn in with the parents?

Very nice :good: I take it you like Angelfish? :blink: If I ever have a question about them, I know who to ask.

The picture with all the fry is great. I like the albino cory is twice the size of all the other fish, usually its the other way around.

You've got MTS real, real bad! You should see someone about that............ (J/K!!!) ;)

Love your angels!! :drool:

Crikey ! :crazy: Geez, your life must revolve around water changes ! :hyper:
So where do all your Angle Fry go to ?

how do you get to sleep with all that noise :lol:
lovely tanks and fish keep up the HARD work lol
are you sure that oscar tank is 63gal looks a bit small to me, must be my eyes :nod:

Do you have any non-angel tanks? :huh:

Looks good though.

Wow have any tanks where you don't keep moving things around like a display tank or anything? Somebody likes pepsi, I'd love for that to be my room, lots of fish and just enough room for you to move around with a place to sleep and a computer to go here, now if I had the money and cooperating parents....

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back