Pump Lights

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

iceband

Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience withthose air pumps that have a light in them as well? I can't remember what they're called :-(

I saw some 'in action' at one of my LFS's.....it looked a bit odd IMHO. It was larger then I imagined it would be, and The bubble rate seemed really violent :blink: but maybe they just had a massive air pump attached to it :D

I saw some 'in action' at one of my LFS's.....it looked a bit odd IMHO. It was larger then I imagined it would be, and The bubble rate seemed really violent :blink: but maybe they just had a massive air pump attached to it :D

I've been lookin at these and my lfs informed me that you can adjust the bubble rate

hi i ve got one in my tank with a red led,i liked it at first but not so much now on mine the air flow is all or nothing,they have a spinning vane which breaks up the bubbles which is a pain when apiece of gravel or algae waffer stops it from spinning apart from that it looks cool at night,ps there is no external air pump its built into the unit there is a pipe that pokes out the top of the tank with the air control valve,hope this helps.

you need a 2 gang valve thing so its 2 little valve, air supply in one end and tube that goes into the tank on the first outlet then the second outlet vents to the air, tune the second outlet untill you have the desigered flow rate, mine cost about £1.90

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back