Problem With Betta

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Viettxboii

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
my betta seems to be active moreso with a filter.. ive had him forawhile now... almost a month, but hte little bugger is lazyy
also despite me only feeding him 3 pellets per day he seems to get bloated alot.. even moreso w.o a filter so whats up.. his tank will be heavily planted with an ac20 minimized flow.

if he likes the water movement then give him some. its all about what the betta likes.

Yep..but i had to tear off the sump i made for the tank because of pump issues, so i have to finish rigging my aquaclear to make an extremem amount of current in the tank, but my betta seems to get bloated every few days...
and i see a little white spot thingy in the middle of his stomach, which happens to be all clear.

try feeding him peas now and then, works a treat, helped my guy when he was bloated now i feed it him regular. just thaw de shell and mush between your fingers :good:

my betta hates the current.. i will move him back to his old tank.. a 2g hex.. and use hte old fitler which worked great, but no room in this tank cause of hte driftwood..(would love to get a piece of driftwood for that tank too!)
so probably move hte betta outta the 2.5 and finish rigging up my ac, and get somethign or that..

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back