Pregnant Molly Sitting On The Bottom?!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Aww, no :(

Is the tank cycled? Have you done any water tests?

Try doing a 50% water change, with warm, dechlorinated water and see if she improves.

Just an update, as of yesterday she died, still pregnant.
All the other fish are plenty active and fine. I don't understand what could have happened.
I suppose it was the stress from moving from a new tank while being pregnant. :/
Thank you all so much for your help though!

Just an update, as of yesterday she died, still pregnant.
All the other fish are plenty active and fine. I don't understand what could have happened.
I suppose it was the stress from moving from a new tank while being pregnant. :/
Thank you all so much for your help though!
I'm sorry for your loss :(

+1, my uncles did the same.

dont see how this is an emergency?
To the op, this was an emergency. Bubbles37, I'm not saying you were wrong, but a comment like this could discourage someone from asking questions. We, as a group, don't want that to happen. Since the fish died, it was an emergency. Let's remember, the only stupid question is the question not asked.
OP, so sorry for your loss! :sad:

+1, my uncles did the same.

dont see how this is an emergency?
To the op, this was an emergency. Bubbles37, I'm not saying you were wrong, but a comment like this could discourage someone from asking questions. We, as a group, don't want that to happen. Since the fish died, it was an emergency. Let's remember, the only stupid question is the question not asked.
OP, so sorry for your loss! :sad:

Agree on both counts. IMHO, Blub, you were being rather harsh, and as it turned out, AH36 was right to post. I think you owe them an apology, mate!

Me Too! I Had 4 Mollies! 2 Males And 2 Female.. My Mollies Are Just Sitting Down At The Bottom.. is It Pregnant? And My 1 Female Molly Has 2 Yellow Dots On Her Belly.. What Is It? Help Me Pls

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back