Pregnant CPD?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

No, you walked into a room where people show some respect towards other people taking the effort to react on a thread.

I really can't believe my eyes how you seem to treat and answer people who do so in several threads.

You seem to know how other people on this forum think (If I am correct you're a member for 8 days now ??????) and how people should behave / react / answer.

Grow up, don't ask if you allready (seem to) know the answer, react in a decent way and show some respect towards other people. Even if you don't like the answer given or think the answers are incorrect.

That's what this forum (and others) is (are) about. Sharing thoughts, ideas, experiences and treat people in a decent way.

Not fluffy but quite normal in my opinion.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

If you don't like what I post or say, ignore me then im fine with it an completely understand. I don't sugarcoat things, I don't type like I talk in real life obviously. If something is wrong, I give it to people straight I don't make everything a talk show.
What does my membership on here have to do with anything lol? I have been in the hobby for the majority of my lifetime. Just because you have a high post count or something (to contradict your statement) doesn't mean you know more, it means you, simply post often. other forums I have been membered before 2010, idk how that would affect you or me but I guess you were asking?

DutchMutch.I mean no harm in this post but as DD has said we do respect people here and as the saying goes.If you don't got anything nice to say,don't say it.As for your post about not typing to people the same way as if you were talking to them in person.That tells me you don't care about how you talk to people online cause they can't go up to you and yell at you or anything but in person,wooo, that's a whole different ball game.and Doubledutch when he stated that you were a member for 8 days what I think he means to say is,that possibly as you are newer on here you shouldn't start throwing and excuse this here but you shouldn't be throwing crap at other members just cause of something you don't like or something.Now as DD said,this is a place for respect,sharing ideas and experiences and having fun and helping other people.Not to bash people.Now I am telling you this as it seems you can't handle the truth.

Best of wishes,
Snailpocalypse.

Thanks snail for the reply, im not being rude; I hope: but I would most definitely like to see the posts that were "rude" or "mean", just so I can see the mistake I had made? most people read my texts or typings, and take it differently than I mean it when I type. Which im fine with. Now snail I did read your text wrong, I thought you were being sarcastic and rude yourself which im guessing you didn't mean to be, that's why I got defensive in some instances in regards to your comments.
But I still will say I don't sugarcoat things, that's practically my motto by now.

Ok thats fine and no I wasn't being sarcastic was just confused on what he said and your mistake was the post about me being rude.Possibly ask someone before you think they are rude if they ment the post as being rude.

Best of wishes,
Snailpocalypse

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back