Pompom Crab

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Michael Roth

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Out and eating! I am pleased to see this...

pompomcrab.jpg

:drool: :kewlpics: OH man, that is one of the best crustacean pics i reckon ive eva seen on the TFF site! :kewlpics: :drool:

Edit, i wrote the best fish pic, but he aint a fish he is a crustacean. LOL

mr_miagi32 said:
:drool: :kewlpics: OH man, that is one of the best crustacean pics i reckon ive eva seen on the TFF site! :kewlpics: :drool:
I second that!

Must have cost a bit Michael? You seem to have some nice crabs.. :nod: What other kinds do you have?

what a strange looking little fellow!! he almost looks cartoonish :D i like him. about how big is he?

First off, thanks for the kind words :>

It was not expensive at all, maybe 10 bucks, and it is about 3/4 of an inch across its shell. As to other crabs, there are (in seperate tanks) this pompom, a porcelain, a scarlet hermit, and an electric blue hermit.

Nice pompom. are you going to try and find it some anemones to attach its claws to?

Omigosh! I've seen these guys on the Discovery channel before!! Way cool! He definitely needs some anemones :nod: :D

I'm sorry, but as it was loading I just caught a glimpse of his eyes, and suddenly a french accent popped into my head saying 'Ahhh, are you looking at me? How dare you look at me while I'm eating!'

He is really cool looking, I've never seen (or heard) of one of those before.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back