Poi And Other Spinning Arts

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mike455555

i need to stop buying plants....
Reaction score
just wandering how many spinners are out there?

where do you buy your equipment from? 

what do you spin? 

if you want a discount 5.3% of home of poi my referrals Michael792.  =D 

I spin.

Generally double fires. Usually involving setting fire to myself at various points.

Haven't bought any new kit in ages though.

i love fire spinning, just got some new chains from home of poi =] there great quality, a little heavy but worth it, im on single heads at the moment, although i want todo snakes at some point, i dont catch myself on fire often :L but then again i dont do fire to often eaither . its nice to find another spinner =]

I think the starter poi put a lot of people off, they're a bit light and difficult to control.

I catch fire pretty much every time, although I usually notice.

The chains are heavy, but that makes some tricks easier, doubles are even heavier.

Remember not to let go, people get upset about fireballs flying towards them.

true i like heavy chains, i need some decent heads though, im going to make some soon i hope, only monkey fists 

poi have came off once for me, towards people, >.> ooops :L 

I tend to keep it simple with the heads, which is probably why I went to doubles. They're also more streamlines, the monkeys I catch on things and set fire to myself even more.

i know how todo the knot so i thought they'd be easy for practice heads, at the moment i dont have any heads for my new chain's so im using sock poi tied to the end 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back