PLEASE HELP! My fish is sick.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

BetteFishLover

Reaction score
I have two betta fish males. One in my room, the other in my office room. I've had the one in the office room for about 6 months. He came in from a family that wasnt able to care for him anymore. His water was pretty dirty and looked poorly taken care of so I bought him to give him a better life. He came in a 5 gallon Fluval Chi tank and I cleaned his water, gave him plants, and everything a Betts fish needs. Everything in his tank is fine, I've had many Betts before so I'm sort of an expert, but none of them have gotten sick before. A week ago I started noticing that the tip of bis bottom fins are turning white. Not translucent or spotted, they just look like the got dipped in white paint. He's still his usual self but with white on the tips of his bottom fins. Whats wrong??

Can you post a picture of the fish?

What is the ammonia, nitrite, nitrate & pH of the tanks?

Are the tank filtered and if yes, how long have they been set up for?
How often do you clean the filter and how do you clean it?

How often do you do water changes and gravel clean the substrate, and how much water do you change?

Get some bettafix its like 6$ but it says it should take care of the white spot ick
Much love

Get some bettafix its like 6$ but it says it should take care of the white spot ick
Much love

Betta fix is garbage and thats where it belongs and it will NOT treat Ich.

If it is Ich the best treatment is lots of clean water and heat, Raise the water temp to 30 deg c for 7 days and you are done.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back