Platy information

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

nathanb1218

Reaction score
Hi am looking for some information regarding my female platy, I have had her for about a week she has been fine all week , and since yesterday evening she has started to sort of bounce around my tank like she isn't in control she will sit on the bottom for about 15mins and then shoot to the top then bounce off the bottom and so on ,
I have 2 albino corys
2 panda corys
4 platies including the one mentioned

It's a 64l tank - water has been checked by the local "pets at home " store and was advised water is fine

Has any one seen this sort of behaviour before ? - also I'm pretty sure her pupils have got a little bit smaller

Hope some one can help me

smile.gif

This is a picture of her ??

Attachments

• IMG_3118.JPG
    IMG_3118.JPG
    852.9 KB · Views: 82
Did the shop give you the actual numbers from the tests? 'Fine' is of no use to us.

How long has your tank been running and do you know if it's cycled? What kind of filter do you have and how to you clean and maintain it, exactly?

First thing to try is a large water change; a least 50%, making sure the new water is warmed and dechlorinated, and see if the fish improves at all. Nearly all fish health issues ultimately come down to poor water quality.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back