FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Mikaila31

Always Watching
Reaction score
Stem plants- sold in a bunch of 6-8 stems at least 6" long
Brazilian Pennywort (Hydrocotyle leucocephala)- $2
- grown floating
* if anyone is interested in a LOT of pennywort in its emersed form I have a bunch super cheap.*

Subwassertang- $5 for a good sized handful

Crypts- plants have at least 4 leaves often more
Wendtii brown/bronze - $2.50
Wendtii green - $2
If you want larger crypts or a bunch let me know.

Vallisneria( I think its american) 6 plants at least 6" tall -$4
bladderwort(ask if your interested)

I ship mondays and tuesdays only. If using paypal add 50 cent fee. Shipping cost depends on what and how much you get shipped. The Subwassertang can easily survive 1st class. Small box priority mail is $6 and medium is $12. If your not sure what you need let me know what you want and I can figure it out. Live arrival guaranteed except for 1st class with any other plant besides subwassertang. You must provide photo shortly after receiving plants for refund.

P1230200.jpg

P1230202.jpg

P1230203.jpg

P1230204.jpg

I'm just starting to add plants, and I'm looking for good ones for a low tech tank. I need taller, and bushier ones. I honestly don't know what the names are. Any suggestions from what you listed?

I'm just starting to add plants, and I'm looking for good ones for a low tech tank. I need taller, and bushier ones. I honestly don't know what the names are. Any suggestions from what you listed?

The Vallis and Crypt would be good to start with.

Mika, I really want some of your plants yo, next time i see you in the chat we need to talk about this hahaha.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back