Plant nutrient deficency?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

SnailPocalypse

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Ok so my other plants do not seem to have this but on my wisteria the leaves get lil brown spots(im assuming is diatoms)and the leaves curl and get kinda transparent in spots?Is this a deficiency?I did also dirt this tank a month or two ago but I would think the plants are getting enough nutrients then.The light is a desk lamp with a 6500k 870 lumens bulb on it.The strange thing is the "sister tank" if you will,has none of these issues and has no dirt,a different colored substrate and a sponge filter.Those are the only differences between the two.Just to make sure,the sister tank has none of these issues,im just talking about it for comparision.Also is this stuff on my S. Repens bba?Just wanna make sure that is what it is?Is the issue in the tank the dirt?Like what is it.I can deal with algae,I understand thats just part of the dirt being there.But I want to know what I can do to fix this weird happening on my water wisteria.Should also mention,I dose 0.8-1mL of flourish comp every week.And I am using diy co2.
upload_2017-7-6_16-1-32.png

upload_2017-7-6_16-1-51.png

upload_2017-7-6_16-2-5.png

upload_2017-7-6_16-2-19.png

Sister tank comparision
upload_2017-7-6_16-3-6.png

upload_2017-7-6_16-3-25.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back