Pinning Topics

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

DrRob

It's life Jim, but not as we know it.
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
There was a thread on here some time back that asked people to let us know where they had found the gems and goldmines of information on the site that they feel that they can't do without and would like to see pinned. We can't look everywhere and sometimes our interests don't cover an area that some of the community may think is vital, so I'm looking for your input into what you think is really that good.

Now I'm not, in any way, going to guarantee that any of the suggestions here will actually get pinned as sometimes there are issues with minor points of accuracy, too many pinned topics about the same subject or some great topics that aren't actually original work, but I'm pretty sure that there's lots out there that will make it.

So, suggest away. For my first, I'm going to pin this one, not because it's all that good, but because I don't want it to get lost for a little while.

Does the resounding silence mean that nobody has anything more that they want to see or that people didn't see my post?

Thanks Ian. I'll accept that as a free bump, but, despite the thread being an interesting read, I don't think that it's pin worthy.

Can you please pin a topic about freshwater nano tanks, (as you know) a lot of people are interested in them and would like a thread for them! Thank you if you can help! :)
Blondielovesfish

Can we have a topic pinned in Livebearers that just says "Yes, your fish is pregnant".

I gotta say I reckon that " Nano Fish " by tekfish should be pinned. Of course it's only one of 2 threads in that section but I'm sure that will grow to more soon.

That one does look pin worthy, might need a little tidying up into a neat list but yes, pin worthy.

the_lock_man said:
Can we have a topic pinned in Livebearers that just says "Yes, your fish is pregnant".
Think that would be a good idea TLM!! lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back