Photos Of Guppy Giving Birth

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lovely pics Bloo, and what handsome little fish they are.

If you get too many I'd be glad to take them off your hands as I dont live that far from you.

Where did you get your guppies from ? Also Wholesale Tropicals ?

You should have received some software for your digicam to install on your pc - so you'd need to install that on your pc first for your pc to recognise your camera. If you've already done so, then I'm not sure why it's not working. What type of memory card does your camera use - or what type of camera do you have ? (Make and model).

Failing that, you can just buy a multicard reader and your pc should automatically pick up on that. Cheap as Chips from Ebay :)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks Milly. I've just poted tons of my photos in the Non Fish Photographs section, so from one of the posts there (but for fish shots, I obviously don't use the telephoto lense, just the normal one ! lol, though I'd love to get a macro lense too :hey: but expensive :X ):

It's a Canon EOS 20D with two lenses. Standard EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lense and then a telephoto lense which is the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM.

But this is a new camera we got just before Christmas. So all my photos prior to this year were taken with a Canon Ixus 400.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back