Pee In Your Aquarium?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I have heard of in the past "pee" (as you call it) of pregnant women being used to induce certain types of fish species to spawn.

A guy that regularily writes articles in PFK told me that he pees in his tanks to cycle them... Craig someone but I can't remember his surname. I considered it but didn't know the quantities and my girlfriend at the time told me if I did she would leave... On reflection I should have done it.

I think you would have to be careful about the pub though, I'm sure I read somewhere that if you drink alcohol of more than 17.5% it your body won't process it fully and your pee will start having a %proof! I wouldn't start recycling your tequila slammers though.

ACF's were the original pregnacy test and will spawn if subjected to pregnant womens pee.

Todays iffy wee facts!

Maybe we can poop in the tanks too :sick: :lol: Just kidding. I did think of this idea too. I am sure it would work better than just normal ammonia (considering I have no chemistry background or science major whatsoever I would not take me as a creditable source).

No Man!!!... this is ridiculous!!... fish urine in the water is the only reason why we need to do water changes and it (certainly) restricts their growth..... So, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

I know someone who cycles his garden pond my p**sing in it...dont think i fancy trying it on a fish tank though. the family might wonder whats the step ladder for....

I know someone who cycles his garden pond my p**sing in it...dont think i fancy trying it on a fish tank though. the family might wonder whats the step ladder for....

He He!!... Step ladder???.... Nope!!... Can manage... (2meters up... no problem)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back