Paralyzed?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

paige

Fish Addict
Reaction score
about 2-4 weeks ago i took a female guppy out of my tank because she wasnt looking very good and couldnt make it to the top of the tank, when i took her out i noticed her tale was bent. So i'v waited a bit to see if she recorved herself but she hasnt she looks to be ok but her tale is bent and i cant put her back in the main tank again or they'll bully her. Any surgestions?? i'll try and get some pictures as soon as i find the cable to my camera again, but i dont think they'll help as you cant really tell on a photo. thanx for any help.

Paige

It will be difficult to say until you can get pics, pics will help alot, is she pregnant at all? How is her weight and is she eating ok?

I had a platy with a bent tail sadly it died, they don't seem to last long once the tails bends, it sounds like swim bladder and the pressure sometimes makes there tail bend, shelled peas and daphnia, you could try an epson salt bath on her.

She seems to be eating ok i guess, but sometimes she has a bit of difficulty swimmimg propally i think :/i think she's around 2 months old.

i'll tidy my room today and hopfully find the camera cable (lost it again.lol)

Most reactions

trending

Back