Overfed... now what?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Looks cool. Well, I think I am going to have to try to one up you. I'm gonna have to build a robot that not only cleans the substrate but also the glass. Yeah, beat that one Jamnog :sly: Just gonna have to figure out how to build a water tight encasing for the RCX unit (Lego Mindstorms Robotics). You know what? I was just kidding, but the more I think about it, it could be a really handy little tool. Right now I am working on one that launches styrofoam torpedos at my mom's dog. The little brat always comes in my room when I'm not home and pees on one of my aquarium stands! Using a cam with motion and recognition software, so it only shoots at my moms dog, and not my dog or cats. :D No one messes with my aquarium stuff :grr:

Mogo

mogo,

that is a very cool idea, I may have to work up something similar to keep my fiance away form my computer (she ahs her own that I built) except foam missles won't stop her so maybe a taser???

I'm sure you could make some modifications that would make the bot chase her around and zap her in the feet. This could be considered spousal abuse though :) .

Mogo

Tried that Semper, the prob is that he doesn't sniff first. He just lifts his leg and goes! Dirty little mutt.

Mogo

Mogo said:
I'm sure you could make some modifications that would make the bot chase her around and zap her in the feet. This could be considered spousal abuse though :) .

Mogo
I'd have to modify it so that it will only come into action if she tries to login to the PC, then it would not be abuse, just a security measure for sensitive data :D

I'm joking about the sensitive data, she is a walking computer virus and in the 2 1/2 years we have lived together I have had to reformat my PC at least 30 times due to her. so I try to keep her away from it.

eidt: but I love her so I built her a computer to call her own, bought a desk and a chair for it, but she insists on using my PC still.

It is password protected, the guest account has been disabled, the administrator account renamed and she still tries....wow have we gotten a bit off topic here

Or better yet, remove the balls out of all your mice (that's sounds weird) and hide any optical ones you may have. Or mess with the resolution on your monitor and make it really annoying to look at. A friend of mine once set a picture of Richard Simmons in his little striped shorts as my wallpaper. I couldn't use my computer for days, until I finally built up the nerve, and managed to look at the screen long enough to change it. I think I'm still traumatized by the whole thing!

Mogo

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back