Orange Bettas

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fishnewbie77

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I might procure an Orange Betta fish? We don't have many places where I live that sell fish, only Petco. I would absolutely love to get an orange one but it seems whenever I find someone with one for sale, the shipping cost is exorbitant.

Does anyone know where I might procure an Orange Betta fish? We don't have many places where I live that sell fish, only Petco. I would absolutely love to get an orange one but it seems whenever I find someone with one for sale, the shipping cost is exorbitant.

Where are you located? Im guessing USA?

actually its possible to find one anywhere. If you want a better chance on finding it, then go to a store with a big selection of Bettas

Yes, I'm located in the U.S., in Massachusetts. I guess I'll have to do some research and see if I can find any places in the area that specialize in fish, Bettas in particular.

Yes, I've heard of Aquabid. I'll have to check that out again. Thanks.

wow, modaz...totally gorgeous! But how do I know what the shipping will be? I'm an ebay buyer and seller, but Aquabid is pretty new to me.

Nice betta that one :good: definately OHM (over halfmoon) though :) With all that pleating wouldn't be surprised if it was RT (rosetail) :D

yeah thats a nice one.

Just look into the listing more, it will give you shipping details and costs :good:

Shipping for that one is $5 to the USA, but then you have to pay the Transhipper fee and delivery within the USA. I think thats where the price goes up a fair bit.

ive been seeing lots of orange ones lately in the chain stores around here...im in Albany NY...go have a poke around petsmart or petco.

Well, I poked around on Aquabid and I found a gorgeous orange HM male betta, 3 months old, from a seller in the U.S. It's a bit of a splurge but the shipping is reasonable enough. The only petstore we have around here that I know of which sells fish is Petco, and everytime I've looked, I've never seen an orange betta. I plan to go to petco tomorrow, as well as Walmart, to look at some new aquariums. I know I am going to need them, especially since I plan to expand my collection. I will also check out their latest Betta supply (at Petco that is, not Walmart) I would love to get a beautiful blue HM male betta. But first things first....I need to get some new homes for these new Betta! Thanks guys for all your input and suggestions. If I get this orange one, my next quest will be to get an orange female. Orange is my absolute favorite color so I can't help it :)

Hi, I got this new betta fish and I really love his colour so I thought I'd share it with you. I'm not an expert in betta fish, so I'm not sure if they are rare, but I do look after them in most pet stores I encounter and I've never seen an orange one before. :)

http://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w443/Abmonitio/?action=view&current=DSCF0661.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1076.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fw443%2FAbmonitio%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DDSCF0651.jpg

http://s1076.photobucket.com/albums/w443/Abmonitio/?action=view&current=DSCF0661.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back