🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

noor

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
angel2_s.jpg

DSC_9527.jpg

5455157185_4e699f48ab_z.jpg

5531293541_b1e6db1682_z.jpg

His grandfrys which have started free swimming today!
DSC_0972.jpg

So pretty great fish. I had a blue angel they are great looking fish but my female was mean.

Hi Nelly and Snowflake, thks for the replies.

Snowflake, yes my female is mean also, She 'attacked' all of her other brothers and sisters that come nearby her eggs!

Nelly, yes I do find raising angel frys artificially isn't that easy as discus frys. Unlike discus frys who eat the mucus at their parents body, angel frys do not. The first few days after the free swimming days will be a great challenge. Sometimes the angel frys will not eat newly hatched BBS and it will be a headache for the breeder. I now have another pair from the same batch of young adults having their frys still sticking to the spawning site, a leave. Hopefully, this time, the parents will take care of the frys. It will be wonderful for the frys since their parents themselves were not parents raised. I'll try to capture a photo of them. I have the thinking if the parents themselves were not parents raised, then they will not raise their own babies. But things look otherwise and I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Have a great day.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back