What's new

Old fishlore members!

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
đŸ¶ Click here to enter! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Lucy that had issues with me. There was a troll that was spamming a member that was new. It was completely obvious. To more than just me. I reported it to Lucy, and she banned me, after calling me a few choice names. I reported her and that was it.

I’m pretty sure Lucy and Mike are a couple, so he won’t do anything about it ever. No point in even caring. I moved on and found better hobbyists. Fishlore is a nightmare compared to everywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was Lucy that had issues with me. There was a troll that was spamming a member that was new. It was completely obvious. To more than just me. I reported it to Lucy, and she banned me, after calling me a few choice names. I reported her and that was it.

I’m pretty sure Lucy and Mike are a couple, so he won’t do anything about it ever. No point in even caring. I moved on and found better hobbyists. Fishlore is a nightmare compared to everywhere else.

Do you have proof?

Proof of what? I kept some of the messages but it would take some time to find them. It has been almost a year..

I wonder if I could show a friend of mine...he's a mod, so he could may be do something about it. And no Lucy is already married

I wonder if I could show a friend of mine...he's a mod, so he could may be do something about it. And no Lucy is already married

What is the point? It won’t change anything at all. Nothing will be done. It’s not worth the time and effort. They truly don’t care.

What is the point? It won’t change anything at all. Nothing will be done. It’s not worth the time and effort. They truly don’t care.

Ok, well lots of people hate Lucy if that helps we all think she should be banned herself

Ok, well lots of people hate Lucy if that helps we all think she should be banned herself

That isn’t anything new. It has literally been going on for years. Mass bannings aren’t a new thing. It happens about once per year, sometimes more often.

The one I was involved in, was one of 2 that happened within a week of each other. Where close to 25 long standing members were banned. Several of us moved over to a new forum, and anyone that entered the chat room was banned from Fishlore instantly. They actually were watching the other forum, banning people for joining a new forum. No infractions at all. Just using a chat room. Fishlore wasn’t even being discussed. It was the craziest **** I had ever seen.

Nothing you do will change Fishlore.

That isn’t anything new. It has literally been going on for years. Mass bannings aren’t a new thing. It happens about once per year, sometimes more often.

The one I was involved in, was one of 2 that happened within a week of each other. Where close to 25 long standing members were banned. Several of us moved over to a new forum, and anyone that entered the chat room was banned from Fishlore instantly. They actually were watching the other forum, banning people for joining a new forum. No infractions at all. Just using a chat room. Fishlore wasn’t even being discussed. It was the craziest **** I had ever seen.

Nothing you do will change Fishlore.
To be honest...its really just in the past. Don't worry about Lucy.

are we technically allowed to talk about fishlore on this forum? i know it's against the rules to link or promote competitor forums, which obviously this thread is not doing lmao. but it's kinda uncomfortable. i can't imagine what this forums' mods and other members think when seeing this thread. :confused: plus the fl mods can easily view this thread and instead of improving upon things, may ban or suspend members they see on this thread who still wish to remain on fl, just by association.

"Several of us moved over to a new forum, and anyone that entered the chat room was banned from Fishlore instantly. They actually were watching the other forum, banning people for joining a new forum. No infractions at all. Just using a chat room. Fishlore wasn’t even being discussed."

^^ this is what i'm sayin

sooooo the google chat and taking these conversations elsewhere is probably a good idea. lol. can someone dm me the chat? thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back