What's new

Old fishlore members!

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't on for one week, one week and I find lots have jumped ship. Lol. So what did I miss?
Not much. Some members left because of the mods. We were also asked to review FL on trustpilot, so maybe you can see everything on there.

Not much. Some members left because of the mods. We were also asked to review FL on trustpilot, so maybe you can see everything on there.
Dude I started to die laughing when they wanted "positive reviews".
I wasn't on for one week, one week and I find lots have jumped ship. Lol. So what did I miss?
And who are You? Don't recognize you

Yea I checked there already. It was quite funny. I do find being edited by the mods annoying to say the least. I sorta lost interest over there as far as being helpful. Now I just respond to the funny posts.

Yea I checked there already. It was quite funny. I do find being edited by the mods annoying to say the least. I sorta lost interest over there as far as being helpful. Now I just respond to the funny posts.
They don't want there site to look bad. Of course they are going to edit what people said! No surprise there. What was your name on FL?

I didn’t leave FL. I’m still on there but since Gypsy, Goldiemom & Sarah are here I have to be here too lol

They don't want there site to look bad. Of course they are going to edit what people said! No surprise there. What was your name on FL?
His name was exactly what it is. He has a big betta sorority with males!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back