Ok interactive fish cd rom

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

technium

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ok Ive done the first menu structure and the first bit is BARBS, now under this heading I have the following:-

Tiger
Tin Foil
Cherry
Rosey
Other

So...... Does anyone have any pictures of any of the above (royalty free) either of their own fish or a site that allows free copying that I can use to put on the cd rom. Also have I missed any barbs out, I think that the 4 mentioned above are the main ones but open to suggestions.

Ok look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Colin

I will do my best to take a pic of my male and female cherry barbs for you. The male loves to hide in the plants though so I can't promise anything.

I don't have any pics but some other barbs are: Golden Schuberti barb, clown barb, five-banded barb, Barb Odessa, Black Ruby Barb, Checkerboard Barb, Gold Barb, Golden Dwarf Barb, Ruby barb, Stolicza’s Barb, Tee (Spanner) Barb, Two Spot Barb, and that's all that I have.

here is a link to the tiger barb section of my gallery. I'm afraid they aren't the best pictures, but you can use whichever ones you want. Feel free to use any of the other pics in my gallery as well!!

thanks everyone so far.

Im trying to do one section at a time that way I dont get confused :whistle:

RVM thanks for the offer, I will take a look abit later when the coast is clear (at work)

Thanks for all the names fish buddy but I think they will all go under other as (correct me if im wrong) they are not the more common fish or do you think it would be better to list them all in the first category?

thanks

Colin

Still need pics of Rosey, Cherry, and Tinfoil, now got Tiger from rvm (thanks)

Surely someone out there has some pics......please :-(

How comprehensive is this CDROM going to be? The four Baensch books currently list over two and a half thousand, seperate species of aquarium fish, and by no means list them all. :crazy:

Book one alone covers twenty three Barb species!

SirMinion said:
How comprehensive is this CDROM going to be? The four Baensch books currently list over two and a half thousand, seperate species of aquarium fish, and by no means list them all. :crazy:

Book one alone covers twenty three Barb species!

too be honest ive no idea, The whole point of this cdrom was to have something fun to do in my spare time at work. I know that the Baensch books are good but this is an experiment to prove I can do it and something for me to focus on :)

Thanks Sir Minion

Ive also included a list of common names and real names courtesy of Cat and will try to include more helpfull bits and bobs as I come across them.

Im not sure if this is the best forum to ask for the pics though so may request pics in the picture forum but we'll See.

Thanks again

Everyone still waiting for the other barb pics please!!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back