October 2011 Fish Of The Month Winner Is:......

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator āš’ļø
Reaction score
60 members have voted in the October 2011 Fish of the month competition and the winning entry had a runaway victory of almost 40% (22 votes)ā€¦ā€¦ The winning fish in October FOTM competition isā€¦ā€¦..

Congratulations and well done to:

Da7thson

:band: :drink: :hooray: :hooray: :- :cool: :drinks: :yahoo:

Thanks also to all who entered and to those who voted.

Da7thsonā€™s fish
IMG_0215.JPG

Have you entered your Fish in the November 2011 FOTM competition...... You have until the 14th of November to do so when Voting will commence..... so get it in before then.

I was extreamly supprised to see how the voting was going, with the quallity, veriety and diversity of the entry's this month, so thank you to everyone who voted for Rocky my Dwarf cichlid and commiserations to everyone else who entered.

thanks

Andy

Another Apisto FOTM! Congratulations da7thson :good:

James.

I voted for the crayfish, but still, congrats - a deserved win for a beautiful fish! :fish: :hooray:

Well done!

...but Raymond will have his day one day... ;)

I must admit, I thought the blue lobster would win, because it's something different, but the Appisto is gorgeous.

And as with Raymond, Gavin's gunning for ya!

Raymond will not have his day after all - he died suddenly today, no signs of illness. Very mysterious. Quite sad actually, I don't get attached to fish normally, but he had so much personality! I'll keep him as my avatar though :sad:

Raymond will not have his day after all - he died suddenly today, no signs of illness. Very mysterious. Quite sad actually, I don't get attached to fish normally, but he had so much personality! I'll keep him as my avatar though :sad:
I'm so sorry about your fishie :( He will be missed dearly. Such a beauty he was too

Most reactions

trending

Back